1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A man who courts a woman.
9. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
13. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
16. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
17. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
18. Highly excited.
19. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
20. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
21. French novelist.
23. The soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal.
25. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Gambia or its inhabitants.
29. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
30. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
31. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
32. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
34. (botany) Especially of leaves.
37. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
39. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
42. Type genus of the Anatidae.
46. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
49. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
52. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
56. Divisible by two.
57. At any time.
58. A social club for male undergraduates.
60. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
61. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
62. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
63. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
64. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
67. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
68. A state in New England.
71. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
72. Suggestive of the supernatural.
74. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
76. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
78. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
79. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
80. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
82. Having winglike extensions.
84. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
87. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
89. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
92. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
98. Avatar of Vishnu.
100. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
101. A decree that prohibits something.
102. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
103. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
104. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
1. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
4. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
5. A person's brother or sister.
6. Not subjected to an aging process.
7. Enthusiastic approval.
8. Any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent.
9. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
12. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
13. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
14. Type genus of the Amiidae.
15. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
26. Not in good physical or mental health.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. A castrated tomcat.
35. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
36. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
38. Any plant (as ivy or periwinkle) that grows by creeping.
40. A parenteral cephalosporin (trade name Rocephin) used for severe infection of the lungs or throat or ears or urinary tract.
41. Not worn away by exposure.
43. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
44. Bringing death.
45. Being ahead of time or need.
47. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
50. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
51. A person who does not acknowledge your God.
54. A reappearance of an earlier characteristic.
59. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
65. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
66. Offering fun and gaiety.
69. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
70. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
73. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
75. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
77. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
81. Used of a single unit or thing.
83. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
84. A state in midwestern United States.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
91. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
93. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
94. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
95. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
99. An associate degree in nursing.