1. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
4. Made of grated potato and egg with a little flour.
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
13. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. A resource.
17. Subject to change.
18. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
19. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
20. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
22. Trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains.
25. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
27. Of or concerning Qatar.
29. Expected hopefully.
31. An electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals.
33. An apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse).
36. A light touch or stroke.
38. Flat tableland with steep edges.
39. Of or at or relating to an anode.
41. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
44. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
45. Inability to walk.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Lacking motor coordination.
55. Be teeming, be abuzz.
56. A small nail.
57. A film or illustrated lecture on traveling.
58. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
59. Inquire about.
60. Arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks.
62. A state of southwestern India.
63. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
66. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
67. Impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism.
70. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
71. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
73. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
75. The capital of Morocco.
78. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
80. Being one more than two.
81. Of or pertaining to a linguistic affix.
84. The first light of day.
86. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
90. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
91. In a nasal manner.
94. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
95. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
96. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
98. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
99. Witnessed at first hand.
100. Change location.
101. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
1. Uttering in an irritated tone.
2. A motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame.
3. The content of cognition.
4. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
5. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
6. Any member of the peoples speaking a Turkic language.
7. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
8. Improved or corrected by critical editing.
9. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
10. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
11. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
12. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
13. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
14. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
15. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
21. The father of your father or mother.
23. An informal term for a father.
24. The Israeli unicameral parliament.
26. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
28. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
30. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
32. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
34. Beneath the surface of the sea.
35. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
37. A rock group from Liverpool who between 1962 and 1970 produced a variety of hit songs and albums (most of it written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon).
40. Clouding of the natural lens of the eye.
42. Narrow and long and pointed.
43. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
46. A boat with a flat bottom for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals).
47. A member of the Dravidian people living in southern India.
48. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
49. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
50. United States folk singer who was largely responsible for the interest in folk music in the 1960s (born in 1919).
52. Someone who bakes commercially.
54. A nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens.
61. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
64. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
65. The second largest city in Tunisia.
68. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
69. The capital and largest city of Kenya.
70. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
72. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
76. Obvious and dull.
77. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
79. An outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs.
82. An agenda of things to do.
83. Superior to the average.
85. English poet who introduced the sonnet form to English literature (1503-1542).
87. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
88. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
89. A powerful operating system developed at the Bell Telephone Laboratories.
92. An enclosed space.
93. A rapid bustling commotion.
97. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.