1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. Sour or bitter in taste.
9. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
13. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
16. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
17. Of or relating to walls.
18. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
21. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
22. Type genus of the Anatidae.
23. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
24. (Judaism) A Jewish harvest festival.
26. Decisively defeated in combat.
29. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
30. An actor's portrayal of someone in a play.
31. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
35. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
36. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
39. The month following July and preceding September.
41. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
42. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
43. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
44. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
46. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
49. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
51. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
56. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
59. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
60. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
62. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
63. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
64. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
66. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
68. Adult female chicken.
69. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
71. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
75. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
79. Showing deterioration from age.
82. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
85. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
86. A large fleet.
88. Relatively hard durable timber from the Queen's crape myrtle.
91. The emotion of hate.
92. A quantity that is added.
93. A tumor composed of immature undifferentiated cells.
95. Very dark black.
96. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
97. A variety of a plant developed from a natural species and maintained under cultivation.
98. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
1. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
2. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
5. (computer science) Indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display.
6. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
7. A motley assortment of things.
8. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
9. A skilled worker who coats articles with a film of metal (usually silver or gold).
10. A Spanish island in the Atlantic off the northwestern coast of Africa.
11. A port city in southern Wales on an inlet of the Bristol Channel.
12. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
13. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
14. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
15. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
25. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
27. South American cavy.
28. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
32. Tropical American thorny shrub or small tree.
33. Eel-shaped vertebrate without jaws or paired appendages including the cyclostomes and some extinct forms.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
38. The academic world.
40. A band around the crown of a hat just above the brim.
45. Typical geese.
47. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
50. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
55. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
57. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
58. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
61. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
65. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
67. Comb with a heckle.
68. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
73. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
74. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
76. Jordan's port.
77. A metal spike with a hole for a rope.
78. Make amendments to.
80. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
81. Type genus of the Amiidae.
83. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
84. A closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure.
87. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
89. The month following October and preceding December.
90. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.