1. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
4. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
8. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
12. Brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall.
16. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
17. God of the Underworld.
18. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
19. An elaborate song for solo voice.
20. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
22. Make lighter or brighter.
23. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
24. Relating to or included in the zodiac.
26. A genus of Mustelidae.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. South American cavy.
31. A native of ancient Troy.
33. The distinctive form in which a thing is made.
34. A festival featuring African-American culture.
37. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
44. Lacking excess flesh.
45. (Irish) Goddess.
47. Having spots or patches of color.
50. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
51. A resident of Arkansas.
53. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
54. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
57. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
58. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
60. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
61. Resistant to change of position or condition.
62. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
63. A branch of the Tai languages.
65. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
67. (prefix) Within.
68. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
70. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
71. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
74. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
76. God of wealth and love.
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
88. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
90. A decree that prohibits something.
91. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
92. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
93. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
94. Range of what one can know or understand.
95. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
96. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
97. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
98. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
2. The fourth or lowest deck.
3. Dwell (archaic).
4. African hunting dog.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. Type genus of the Amiidae.
7. The season when the leaves fall from the trees.
8. A fit of shivering.
9. Lean dried meat pounded fine and mixed with melted fat.
10. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
11. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
12. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
13. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
14. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
15. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
21. Someone who operates an aircraft.
25. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
27. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
30. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
32. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
35. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
36. A quantity of no importance.
38. Of or relating to a geological eon (longer than an era).
39. Enclosed in a basin.
40. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
41. A tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Elavil) with serious side effects.
42. Of flowers.
43. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
46. State in eastern India on the Bay of Bengal.
48. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. Any of numerous short-stemmed plants of the genus Primula having tufted basal leaves and showy flowers clustered in umbels or heads.
52. The forest trees growing in a country or region.
55. An Asian river.
56. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
64. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
66. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
69. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
72. An island of central Hawaii.
73. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
75. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
78. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
79. God of fire.
80. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
81. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
82. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
83. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
84. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
87. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
89. Light informal conversation for social occasions.