1. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
4. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
9. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
13. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
16. Of southern Europe.
17. Person who does no work.
18. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
19. The extreme end of something.
20. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
21. 1 species.
23. Unreasonably rigid in the face of argument or entreaty or attack.
25. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
27. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
29. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
30. Having a horn or horns or hornlike parts or horns of a particular kind.
32. Any of the four lip-shaped folds of the female vulva.
34. Tea tortrix.
37. Use explosives on.
40. Open and observable.
41. Appeal or request earnestly.
45. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
46. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
47. Detected by instinct or inference rather than by recognized perceptual cues.
49. A boy or man.
51. Take back what one has said.
53. Consistent with fact or reality.
54. A woman sahib.
56. An edible tuber native to South America.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. A doctor's degree in religion.
59. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
61. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
62. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
65. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
67. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
69. Thin and fit.
70. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
72. A city in northern India.
73. New Guinea echidnas.
75. Lack of sophistication or worldliness.
77. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
80. Make amends for.
81. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
82. Tending to reserve or introspection.
85. (Christianity) Holding views that disagree with accepted doctrine.
89. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
90. Marked by cairns.
94. Valuable timber tree of New Zealand yielding hard reddish wood used for furniture and bridges and wharves.
95. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
96. A person of exceptional importance and reputation.
97. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
99. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
100. Seed of a pea plant.
101. The action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack.
102. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
2. One thousandth of a second.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Fabric covered with glittering ornaments such as sequins or rhinestones.
5. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
6. Gather, as of as crops.
7. A kind of literary or artistic work.
8. Beautiful daughter of Minos and Pasiphae.
9. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
12. A method of self-defense without weapons that was developed in China and Japan.
13. The apical end of the style where pollen is deposited.
14. A Loloish language.
15. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
22. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
24. American Revolutionary leader and president of the Continental Congress (1724-1792).
26. Traveling on horseback.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A bachelor's degree in science.
35. Exaggerate one's acting.
36. Lyrebirds and scrubbirds.
38. French writer of novels and short stories (1821-1880).
39. Box and water turtles.
42. A region of north central Italy bordering Switzerland.
43. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
44. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
48. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
50. Adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing.
52. A porous mass of interlacing fibers the forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used.
55. Containing salt.
60. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
63. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
64. A soft gray mineral.
66. A warning against certain acts.
68. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. (Greek mythology) The father of Odysseus.
72. A method of self-defense without weapons that was developed in China and Japan.
74. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
75. Lacking excess flesh.
76. An encroachment or intrusion.
78. Administer an oil or ointment to.
79. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
83. A book of the New Testament.
84. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
86. A quantity of no importance.
87. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
88. God of the Underworld.
91. A small piece of cloth.
92. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
93. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
98. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).