1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
8. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
12. Any small rounded protuberance (as on certain plants or animals).
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
18. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
19. To declare or affirm as true.
20. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was goddess of justice in ancient mythology.
22. A trite or obvious remark.
24. Avatar of Vishnu.
25. A large medieval helmet supported on the shoulders.
26. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. God of love and erotic desire.
30. The sport of gliding on skates.
32. Disposed to venture or take risks.
37. The twelfth month of the civil year.
38. Mostly black African weaverbird.
42. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
43. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
46. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
47. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
50. (British) Your grandmother.
51. Greek Cynic philosopher who rejected social conventions (circa 400-325 BC).
53. Water frozen in the solid state.
54. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
56. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
57. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
59. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
60. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
61. Elegant and stylish.
62. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
69. Any plant of the genus Inula.
70. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
73. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
75. Large venomous ray with large barbed spines near the base of a thin whiplike tail capable of inflicting severe wounds.
78. Coins collectively.
80. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
82. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
86. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
89. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
91. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
92. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
94. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
96. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
97. A notable achievement.
98. The state of owing money.
99. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
100. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. (used with count nouns) Two considered together.
2. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
3. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
4. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
5. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
6. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
7. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
8. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
9. Make an etching of.
10. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
13. A genus of Indriidae.
14. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
15. A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string).
21. A gelatinous substance secreted by plants.
23. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
27. (informal) Roused to anger.
31. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
33. Small genus of chiefly American herbs.
34. (botany) Of leaves.
35. (Welsh) Underworld god.
36. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
39. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
40. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and a forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
41. Type genus of the Amiidae.
43. Not easily borne.
44. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
45. To the degree or extent.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
52. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
55. The quality of being the present.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
63. The face of a timepiece.
65. Firmly fastened or secured against opening.
66. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
67. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
68. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
71. Blood-sucking African fly.
72. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
74. An indication of approved or superior status.
76. Being one more than two.
77. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
79. Very light colored.
81. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
83. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
84. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
85. A city in northern India.
87. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
88. A light touch or stroke.
90. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
93. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
95. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.