1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. By bad luck.
9. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
13. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
16. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
17. An informal term for a father.
18. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
19. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
21. The cry made by sheep.
22. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
24. Clean or orderly.
27. The highest point of something.
28. Very dark black.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
33. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
40. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
41. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
45. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. A city in northwestern Turkey.
48. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. Used of a single unit or thing.
53. A small amount (especially of a drink).
54. Filled with or evoking sadness.
57. A city in northern India.
59. Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual.
61. A genus of Nymphalidae.
62. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. Antelope with white markings like a harness and twisted horns.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
67. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
70. The capital and largest city of Nepal.
71. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
75. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
76. A condition requiring relief.
77. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
78. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
80. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
82. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
86. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
90. Support oneself.
93. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
95. The month following February and preceding April.
96. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
97. Being three more than forty.
99. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
100. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
101. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
102. Type genus of Cycadaceae.
103. A Hindu prince or king in India.
104. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
2. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
3. English essayist (1775-1834).
4. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
7. The sixth month of the civil year.
8. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. A Russian river.
11. (Greek mythology) The first woman.
12. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. A native American tent.
14. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
15. A stock exchange in New York.
23. One who suffers for the sake of principle.
25. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
26. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
34. Green turtles.
35. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
36. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
37. Occurring or existing before birth.
38. Any compound containing a chlorine atom.
39. An oval sensory end organ on the surface of the tongue.
42. A longitudinal beam connected to the keel of ship to strengthen it.
43. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
44. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
49. Adjust or accustom to.
51. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
55. Periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles.
56. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
58. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
60. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
63. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
68. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
69. Kauri pine.
72. A motley assortment of things.
73. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
74. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
79. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
80. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
81. A particular environment or walk of life.
83. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
84. Of or relating to near the ear.
85. God of the Underworld.
87. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
89. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
91. Being nine more than eighty.
92. Marked by skill in deception.
94. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
98. A state in midwestern United States.