1. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. Material used to daub walls.
12. Used of physical coldness.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. The capital of Western Samoa.
20. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
22. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
24. A sudden short attack.
25. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
26. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
28. Paraphernalia indicative of royalty (or other high office).
30. Cause to lose one's nerve.
32. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. The eleventh month of the civil year.
37. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
38. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
41. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
45. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
50. The Spanish Navy was destroyed by France and England while attempting to recover Sicily and Sardinia from Italy (1719).
51. A town in north central Oklahoma.
54. A healthy capacity for vigorous activity.
55. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
56. Health care for the aged.
59. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
61. Well in the past.
63. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
64. A deep prolonged loud noise.
65. Squash bugs.
66. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
68. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
70. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
71. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
76. Before noon.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
79. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
81. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
82. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
87. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
89. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
92. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
93. Distant but within sight.
95. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
96. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
97. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
99. Food for domestic livestock.
100. The younger of two major political parties in the United States.
101. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
102. In bed.
103. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
104. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
1. A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. Involving or constituting a cause.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
8. French artist who immigrated to the United States.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
11. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
12. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. Being three more than fifty.
15. An informal term for a father.
21. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
23. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. A master's degree in fine arts.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A volcanic island republic in Melanesia.
39. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. A state in the western United States.
43. A speech sound produced with both the oral and nasal passages open (as French nasal vowels).
44. Propose as a candidate for some honor.
46. Enchanter's nightshade.
47. Unlicensed drinking establishment.
48. Marked by good order and cleanliness in appearance or habits.
49. A witty saying.
52. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
53. Obvious and dull.
57. Made or become cool or made cool as specified.
58. Dyed with henna.
60. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
62. Informal terms for a mother.
67. Relating to or consisting of or producing or resembling milk.
68. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
69. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
72. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
74. The basic unit of money in Haiti.
75. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
76. Being one more than two.
77. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
80. A popular vacation spot in the Canadian Rockies.
83. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
84. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
88. The content of cognition.
90. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
91. Deeply moved.
94. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
98. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.