1. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
5. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
17. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
21. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
23. A squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit.
25. Capital of modern Macedonia.
27. Two items of the same kind.
28. English historian who studied the rise and fall of civilizations looking for cyclical patterns (1889-1975).
29. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
31. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. A state in New England.
36. Offering fun and gaiety.
38. An informal term for a father.
40. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
43. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
45. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
51. Cut off from a whole.
52. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
54. Harass or assault sexually.
56. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
58. (Norse mythology) Trickster.
60. United States abstract expressionist painter (1910-1962).
61. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
64. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
65. A person who eats human flesh.
67. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
69. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
70. A region in central Italy.
73. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
74. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
76. United States educator famous for writing a book about how to win friends and influence people (1888-1955).
78. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
81. English monk and scholar (672-735).
83. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
87. A resident of Idaho.
88. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
90. Advanced in years.
91. The back side of the neck.
92. Shaped like a dish.
95. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
97. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
98. Type genus of the Amiidae.
99. Highly excited.
101. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
102. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
103. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
104. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
106. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
1. A city in southeastern South Korea.
2. By bad luck.
3. English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820).
4. Give free rein to.
5. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
6. A small nail.
7. Genus of tropical Asiatic trees having large solitary flowers.
8. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
12. Goddess of love and fecundity.
13. A city in western India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea.
14. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
15. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
22. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. A mound of earth made by ants as they dig their nest.
26. The cry made by sheep.
30. An indistinct shapeless form.
32. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Highly significant or important especially bringing about or marking the beginning of a new development or era.
37. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
39. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. Assign in incorrect name to.
42. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
44. Occurring in or appropriate to the season of spring.
46. A lace used for fastening shoes.
47. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
49. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
53. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
55. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
57. Someone who skis.
59. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
63. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
66. Something resembling the head of a nail that is used an an ornamental device.
68. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
71. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
72. United States writer (1871-1900).
75. A port city in southwestern Iran.
76. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
77. A sweet but poisonous syrupy liquid used as an antifreeze and solvent.
79. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
80. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
82. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
84. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
89. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
93. Be seated.
94. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
96. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
100. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.