1. The extreme end of something.
4. Collect or gather.
9. A narrow way or road.
13. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
16. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
18. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. A toilet in England.
21. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
22. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
23. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
24. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
26. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
29. Moderate or restrain.
30. A pass between mountain peaks.
32. Large genus of terrestrial ferns of tropics and subtropics.
38. A very small spot.
42. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
43. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
45. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
46. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
48. The point above the observer that is directly opposite the nadir on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected.
50. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
53. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
55. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
56. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
58. (archaic) A fitting reward.
59. Any high mountain.
60. An ester of carbamic acid.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. An established ceremony prescribed by a religion.
64. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
66. Something resembling the head of a nail that is used an an ornamental device.
68. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
69. (used informally) Very small.
73. Before noon.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
76. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
80. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
84. In a nice way.
87. An ancient (now obsolete) single-reed woodwind.
89. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
91. The cry made by sheep.
92. Not in good physical or mental health.
93. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
95. Set lower.
96. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
97. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
98. Lower in esteem.
99. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
100. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
3. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
4. Line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy.
5. The common people generally.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
12. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
13. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A great sacrifice.
28. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
31. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
33. Of or relating to or containing the chemical element tellurium.
34. Something that is a source of danger.
35. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
36. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
37. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
39. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
40. The quantity that a cart holds.
41. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
44. The act of sending an accused person back into custody to await trial (or the continuation of the trial) v 1.
47. A boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef.
49. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
51. A dental X-ray film that can be held in place by the teeth during radiography.
52. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
62. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
65. A hole (usually with a flush cover) through which a person can gain access to an underground structure.
67. A cord with an attached hook that is used to fire certain types of cannon.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
71. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
72. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
75. A telegram sent abroad.
77. Administer an oil or ointment to.
78. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
79. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
80. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
81. The act of terminating a life.
82. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
83. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
85. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
86. River in eastern Asia.
88. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
89. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
90. A source of oil.
94. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.