1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. Money in the form of bills or coins.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. A state in the western United States.
18. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
19. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
20. A resource.
21. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
22. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
23. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. Marked by practical hardheaded intelligence.
28. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
30. A doctor's degree in optometry.
32. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
33. Nocturnal gregarious pig-like wild animals of North and South America.
34. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. Fiddler crabs.
41. An elaborate song for solo voice.
42. The state of being actual or real.
46. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
50. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
51. Not in action or at work.
52. (informal) Of the highest quality.
53. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
54. Carbon fuel produced by distillation of coal.
55. A hard green Swiss cheese made with skim-milk curd and flavored with clover.
57. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
59. Being nine more than forty.
60. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
62. Informal terms for a mother.
63. Having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky.
64. (legal terminology) The Latin word for wife.
65. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
67. Type genus of the Canidae.
70. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
72. Capital of Swaziland.
74. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm.
75. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
77. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
79. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
86. An organized body of related information.
89. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Voltaren) that is administered only orally.
90. Jordan's port.
91. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
93. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
94. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
95. A substance that can be burned to provide heat or power.
98. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
99. An account describing incidents or events.
100. The content of cognition.
101. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. An informal term for a father.
4. Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to.
5. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
6. Russian country house.
7. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
8. A figure of a person made of packed snow.
9. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A female ballet dancer.
12. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
13. Jordan's port.
14. Someone who skis.
15. Easy to reach.
25. Having or resembling a lobe or lobes.
27. Imperial moths.
29. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
36. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
37. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
39. Hunting rabbits with beagles.
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
44. Wool of the alpaca.
45. A stew of meat and vegetables and hardtack that is eaten by sailors.
47. Having a common axis.
48. Unwind or untwist.
49. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
56. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
58. Flavored with sour orange peel.
61. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
66. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
68. In bed.
69. Supply with a brattice, to ventilate mines.
71. (British) Liable to payment of rates or taxes.
72. Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to.
73. Made uninhabitable.
74. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
76. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
78. United States cook who was an immune carrier of typhoid fever and who infected dozens of people (1870-1938).
80. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
82. Soft suede glove leather from goatskin.
83. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
87. A shade of blue tinged with green.
88. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
92. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
93. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
96. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
97. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.