1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
9. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
13. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. Make less active or intense.
18. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. United States diplomat and jurist who negotiated peace treaties with Britain and served as the first chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1745-1829).
21. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
22. Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section.
23. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
24. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
26. Tropical evergreen subshrubs (some climbers) to trees of Asia and Australasia to Americas.
28. A Russian river.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
31. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
33. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
37. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
41. (prefix) Within.
47. Be hungry.
50. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
51. Minor or subordinate.
52. Small yellowish moths whose larvae feed on wool or fur.
53. (prefix) Within.
54. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
55. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
56. More often or more frequently.
58. An intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls.
61. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. Typical geese.
65. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
67. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
69. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
70. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
73. A ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat.
77. (informal) Of the highest quality.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
86. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
90. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
92. Noisy talk.
93. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
94. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
95. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
97. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
98. A primeval personification of air and breath.
99. A branch of the Tai languages.
100. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
101. A state of southwestern India.
1. A magic power or magic spell.
2. A fraudulent business scheme.
3. Common Indian weaverbird.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
8. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
9. An honorary arts degree.
10. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
11. Fly a plane.
12. Adult female chicken.
13. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
25. A recipient of honors in recognition of noteworthy accomplishments.
27. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
32. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Any membranous gap between the bones of the cranium in an infant or fetus.
36. Family of erect mosses with club-shaped paraphyses and the hexagonal cells of the upper leaf surface.
38. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
39. Pygmy marmosets.
40. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
42. Doctrine of enlightenment as the realization of the oneness of one's self and the visible world.
43. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
44. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
45. Type genus of the Laridae.
46. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
49. Being one more than fifty.
57. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
59. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
60. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
64. The loyalty that citizens owe to their country (or subjects to their sovereign).
66. A resident of Nevada.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
69. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
72. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
74. An ancient Greek city famous for military prowess.
75. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
76. Lower in esteem.
78. United States film maker (1897-1991).
79. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
81. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
83. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
84. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
85. The basic unit of money in Iran.
86. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
87. A special way of doing something.
88. (prefix) Outside or outer.
89. A Loloish language.
91. Type genus of the Suidae.
96. A colorless and odorless inert gas.