1. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
4. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
9. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
16. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
17. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
18. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
19. A former French coin of low denomination.
20. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
21. Causing fear or dread or terror.
23. A power unit equal to the power dissipated when 1 abampere flows across a potential difference of 1 abvolt (one ten-thousandth of a milliwatt).
25. An indistinct shapeless form.
27. A form of communism based on the writings of Marx and Lenin.
29. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
30. A program for a race meeting.
32. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
34. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
36. Fiddler crabs.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
43. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
47. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
48. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
52. Plant bearing squash having globose to ovoid fruit with variously striped gray and green and white warty rinds.
56. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
57. Gone by.
60. The activity of gather livestock together so that they can be counted or branded or sold.
63. Characterized by a buoyant rhythm.
65. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
66. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
67. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
68. Made difficult or slow.
71. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
72. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
74. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
76. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
81. Filled with a great quantity.
84. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
86. A telegram sent abroad.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
94. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
98. Complacently or inanely foolish.
99. The quality of a person's voice.
100. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
101. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
102. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
103. A town in north central Oklahoma.
104. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
1. Unusually short.
2. A cosmetic preparation used by women in Egypt and Arabia to darken the edges of their eyelids.
3. Not formal.
4. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
5. Lacking external ears.
6. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
7. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
8. An extreme state of adversity.
9. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
12. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
13. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
14. A hotel for motorists.
15. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
22. Give qualities or abilities to.
24. A tributary of the Ohio River.
26. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
28. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A state in New England.
35. Similar to the color of a ripe orange.
37. Tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly.
41. In addition.
42. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
44. Interpret by lipreading.
45. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
46. Propriety in manners and conduct.
50. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
53. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something.
54. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
55. The fleshy axis of a spike often surrounded by a spathe.
58. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
59. Lacking in light.
61. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
62. King of the Huns.
64. A set of data arranged in rows and columns.
69. A formally arranged gathering.
70. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
73. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
75. Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type.
77. Ludicrously odd.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
79. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
80. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
82. In bed.
83. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
85. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
87. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
88. A Loloish language.
89. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
92. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
93. The cry made by sheep.
95. Black tropical American cuckoo.