1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. A surgical instrument shaped like a scoop to remove tissue from a bodily cavity.
9. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
13. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
16. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
17. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
18. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
20. (informal) Roused to anger.
21. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
22. The food served and eaten at one time.
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
27. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
29. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
32. (British) Informal term for information.
37. Suggestive of the supernatural.
40. Taken before a meal as an appetizer.
44. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
46. Express in speech.
48. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
50. The capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa.
51. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
53. (trademark) A thin polyester film.
54. Temporary military shelter.
55. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
57. A line made of twisted fibers or threads.
59. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
60. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
62. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
63. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
64. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
65. Violently angry and destructive behavior.
67. The usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant.
69. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
70. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
72. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
74. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
77. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
79. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
85. A three-tone Chadic language.
88. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. Produced or delivered by the voice.
91. An affirmative.
92. Something causes misery or death.
93. Being two more than ninety.
95. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
96. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
97. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
98. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
99. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
1. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
2. Jordan's port.
3. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. Tropical American thorny shrub or small tree.
5. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
6. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
7. Give qualities or abilities to.
8. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
9. Lighted by a lamp.
10. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
11. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
12. A light medieval helmet with a slit for vision.
13. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
14. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
25. Relating to or characteristic of Hungary.
28. A simple type of jet engine.
30. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
31. (Norse mythology) Wife of Thor and guardian of the home.
33. A widely distributed family of plants.
34. Wearing livery.
35. A long slender cigar.
36. Player acts out a phrase for others to guess.
38. Adornment consisting of an ornamental cloth pad worn on the shoulder.
39. German bacteriologist who described a disease now known as Reiter's syndrome and who identified the spirochete that causes syphilis in humans (1881-1969).
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
43. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
45. The upper surface of the mouth that separates the oral and nasal cavities.
47. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
49. Before noon.
52. A deep ravine (usually with a river running through it).
56. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A Mid-Atlantic state.
61. English comedienne and mistress of Charles II (1650-1687).
66. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
68. (British) A light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes.
69. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
71. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
73. Any plant of the genus Stevia or the closely related genus Piqueria having glutinous foliage and white or purplish flowers.
75. Lower in esteem.
76. A person who gives a name or names.
77. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
78. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
80. Advanced in years.
81. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
82. Type genus of the Ranidae.
83. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
84. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
86. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
87. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. That is to say.