1. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
4. Of or like a cecum.
9. A coarse obnoxious person.
13. Inquire about.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. Jordan's port.
18. Someone who wastes time.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. (Irish) War goddess.
22. (often used in combination) Having hair as specified.
24. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
25. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
26. Someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs.
28. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
29. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
31. English writer who settled in Norway after World War II (1899-1960).
34. A colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent.
37. Goddess of dawn.
41. A nation in northern North America.
43. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
45. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
46. A book of the New Testament.
47. Make dull or stupid.
49. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
51. Being two more than fifty.
52. Austrian chemist who did research on carotenoids and vitamins (1900-1967).
55. The linear extent in space from one end to the other.
58. A runner in a one-mile race.
60. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
61. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A British doctorate.
65. A European river.
66. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
67. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
68. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
69. A quantity of no importance.
70. A state in midwestern United States.
72. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
75. (informal) Of the highest quality.
77. Being one more than fifty.
78. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
81. A genus of Ploceidae.
85. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
94. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
95. A doctor's degree in theology.
96. Young eel.
97. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
98. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
99. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
100. A black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning.
101. (informal) Exceptionally good.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
2. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
3. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
4. Marked by cairns.
5. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
6. Persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A Loloish language.
9. Veloute or brown sauce with sauteed chopped onion and dry white wine and sour cream.
10. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
11. A drama set to music.
12. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
13. A city in northern India.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
21. A Black youth subculture and religious movement that arose in the ghettos of Kingston, Jamaica, in the 1950s.
23. Not in a specified place physically or mentally.
27. Force to go away.
30. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
32. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
33. Not dyed or tinted.
35. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
36. King of Sparta and hero of the battle of Thermopylae where is was killed by the Persians (died in 480 BC).
38. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
39. Of or relating to anions.
40. A protective structure of stone or concrete.
42. An autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea.
44. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
48. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
50. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
53. A mountain in south central Alaska.
54. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
56. United States financier (born in France) who helped finance the War of 1812 (1750-1831).
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. An azure blue semiprecious stone.
64. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
71. (pathology) Tending to become more severe or wider in scope.
73. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
74. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
75. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
76. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
82. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
83. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
84. Again but in a new or different way.
86. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
87. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
88. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
91. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
92. A light touch or stroke.
93. The cry made by sheep.