1. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
5. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
9. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
13. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
16. Morally bad or wrong.
17. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
18. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
19. A boy or man.
20. Lap at the front of a coat.
22. Any plant of the genus Erica.
24. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
26. God of wealth and love.
27. Very light colored.
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
34. Equipped with long sharp-pointed projections especially along the top of a wall or fence.
37. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
41. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
43. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
44. An honorary degree in science.
46. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
47. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
49. A period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday.
51. The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid.
53. A hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females.
56. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
58. The specified day of the month.
59. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
61. Having rugged physical strength.
62. A flexible container with a single opening.
63. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
64. Of or relating to or involving an area.
66. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
67. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
68. In a vehement outcry.
69. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
70. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
72. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
75. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
77. A Loloish language.
79. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
86. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
90. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
91. annoy continually or chronically.
93. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
95. Imprudently incurring risk.
96. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
97. In bed.
99. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
100. Colored or impregnated with dye.
101. (Christianity) The abode of Satan and the forces of evil.
102. A fastener for a door or lid.
103. Step on it.
1. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
2. A genus of Indriidae.
3. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
4. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
5. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
6. Of an inactive stage in the development of some insects, between the larval and the pupal stages.
7. A city in northern India.
8. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
9. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another.
12. Edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells.
13. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
14. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
15. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
21. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
23. Give over.
25. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
30. The compass point midway between west and southwest.
32. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
35. The content of cognition.
36. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
38. A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the curve.
39. Troubled emotionally and usually deeply.
40. Having deserted a cause or principle.
42. A river in the east central United States.
45. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
48. Large American feline resembling a lion.
50. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
52. In an artful manner.
54. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
55. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
57. A particular environment or walk of life.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. Make lighter or brighter.
71. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
73. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
74. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
76. Excessively fat.
78. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
80. Distant in either space or time.
81. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
82. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
83. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
84. Rounded like an egg.
85. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
87. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
88. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
89. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
92. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
94. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
98. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.