1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. A town in the Andes in southern Peru.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
18. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
19. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
20. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
22. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
24. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
26. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
27. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
28. A negatively charged atom.
29. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
31. A substance that abrades or wears down.
33. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
38. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
39. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
42. Occurring widely (as to many people).
46. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
49. A populous province in northeastern China.
50. A genus of Lamnidae.
51. A socially awkward or tactless act.
53. A vigorous blow.
54. A thief who grabs and runs.
56. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
58. Chief port of Yemen.
59. A container.
60. A kiln for drying hops.
61. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
65. Pigment mixed with water-soluble glutinous materials such as size and egg yolk.
69. An informal term for a father.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
75. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
76. The square of a body of any size of type.
77. Any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. Any fungus of the family Boletaceae.
86. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
92. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
93. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
94. Having few if any teeth.
95. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
96. A primeval personification of air and breath.
97. A quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone.
98. Being the only one.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
3. Half the width of an em.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
6. A socially awkward or tactless act.
7. Provide what is desired or needed, esp. support, food or sustenance.
8. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
9. Transient cessation of respiration.
10. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
11. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
12. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
13. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
14. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
15. Small dark geese that breed in the north and migrate southward.
21. Someone who is no longer alive.
23. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
25. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
30. 10 grams.
32. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
34. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
35. English educator who invented a system of phonetic shorthand (1813-1897).
36. Young of domestic cattle.
37. Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task.
40. A card game for 2 players.
41. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
43. A port city in southwestern Iran.
44. A republic in northwestern Africa on the coast of the Atlantic.
45. Signs collectively (especially commercial signs or posters).
47. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
48. Eliminate from the body.
52. Source of a tough elastic wood.
55. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
64. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
65. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
66. Mail sent by a sender at one time.
67. The range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art".
68. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
69. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
70. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
71. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. The address where a person lives.
79. Having a sole or soles especially as specified.
80. A low triangular area where a river divides before entering a larger body of water.
81. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
82. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
83. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
85. A cooperative unit.
87. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
88. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
90. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
91. A yearning for something or to do something.
92. A colorless and odorless inert gas.