1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
8. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
12. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
16. The month following February and preceding April.
17. A republic in western South America.
18. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
19. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot').
24. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
25. A quantity of no importance.
26. Sail faster or better than.
28. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
31. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
37. Type genus of the Otariidae.
41. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
42. Type genus of the Nepidae.
46. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
47. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
52. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
53. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
55. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
56. A public announcement (in church) of a proposed marriage.
58. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
60. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
62. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
64. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
65. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
67. Used of a single unit or thing.
68. A word or expression used for some particular thing.
69. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
70. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
75. Lacking gonads.
76. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
80. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
82. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
83. Of or relating to apnea.
87. Fill by packing tightly.
90. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
94. An accountant certified by the state.
95. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
98. The capital of Western Samoa.
100. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
101. An associate degree in applied science.
102. An iconic mental representation.
103. British politician (1788-1850).
104. A master's degree in fine arts.
105. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
106. The superior of an abbey of monks.
107. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
108. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A small nail.
4. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
5. Decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior.
6. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
7. Usually restricted to the Andean condor.
8. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
9. Of or relating to or near the nares.
10. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
11. A city in the European part of Russia.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Monaco or its people.
13. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
14. Make or become free of frost or ice.
15. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
21. French soldier said to be fearless and chivalrous (1473-1524).
23. The sign language used in the United States.
27. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
29. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
30. Type genus of the Amiidae.
32. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
33. An informal term for a father.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
39. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
40. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
43. An intellectual (who is bald?).
44. The capital of Sicily.
45. A B vitamin that is essential for metabolism of amino acids and starch.
48. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
49. Make uniform.
51. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
54. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
57. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
59. (of radiate organisms) Located on the surface or end on which the mouth is situated.
61. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
63. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
66. Loss of hair (especially on the head) or wool or feathers.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
72. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
73. By bad luck.
74. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
77. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
79. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
80. A public promotion of some product or service.
84. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
85. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
86. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
88. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
91. The highest level or degree attainable.
92. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
93. The sixth month of the civil year.
96. Gone by.
97. Vietnamese New Year.
99. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
100. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..