1. A master's degree in business.
4. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
9. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
18. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
21. (British) A conspicuous mistake whose effects seem to reverberate.
23. A frame attached to a wagon to increase the amount of hay it can carry.
25. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
27. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
29. Tawny brown North American thrush noted for its song.
30. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
31. (formerly) A cavalryman armed with a lance.
33. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
37. British writer of novels who was born in India.
41. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
43. Genus of evergreen trees or shrubs with white funnel-shaped flowers and milky sap.
46. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A Loloish language.
49. A doctor's degree in religion.
51. United States landscape architect (born in England) who designed Central Park (1824-1895).
52. The state of being silent (as when no one is speaking).
54. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
55. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
57. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
59. Morally bad or wrong.
60. A viral disease of cattle causing a mild skin disease affecting the udder.
63. Family of erect mosses with club-shaped paraphyses and the hexagonal cells of the upper leaf surface.
66. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
67. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
70. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
71. A small square tile of stone or glass used in making mosaics.
73. Small chevrotain of southeastern Asia.
76. (Roman mythology) The twin brother of Romulus.
78. The trait of being resolute.
82. Major items of military weaponry (as tanks or missile).
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
88. Lacking motor coordination.
90. A person of mean disposition.
91. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
92. A V-shaped indentation.
93. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
95. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
96. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
97. Causing fear or dread or terror.
98. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
99. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
1. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
2. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
3. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
4. Of or belonging to an aecium.
5. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
8. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
9. Leave immediately.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
12. A chronic emphysema of the horse that causes difficult expiration and heaving of the flanks.
13. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
14. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
15. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
22. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
24. Not only so, but.
26. The highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding.
28. Treat or speak of with contempt.
32. Italian sculptor (1500-1571).
34. Two items of the same kind.
35. Small white egrets.
36. Come upon unexpectedly or after searching.
38. Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea).
39. Of or relating to Iran or its people or language or culture.
40. A genus of evergreen shrub that grows in New Zealand.
42. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
44. A deep bow.
45. At a specific prior time.
50. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
53. Dwarf Mediterranean annual long cultivated for its aromatic seeds.
56. Have supper.
58. Being one more than one hundred.
61. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
62. Someone who tells a story.
64. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
65. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
68. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
69. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
72. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
74. United States jazz musician and bandleader (1913-1987).
75. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
77. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
78. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
79. Bordered by a line of things.
80. The distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech.
81. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
83. In bed.
84. Avatar of Vishnu.
85. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
86. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
89. A doctor's degree in theology.
94. Informal terms for a mother.