1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
9. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
13. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
16. A small piece of cloth.
17. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
18. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
19. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
20. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
21. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an analgesic and antipyretic.
22. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
23. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
24. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
26. Softly bright or radiant.
28. Type genus of the Upupidae.
29. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
30. English philosopher and jurist.
33. A French abbot.
36. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
37. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
38. English monk and scholar (672-735).
40. Of or pertaining to any Shinto sect other than Kokka Shinto.
42. Young sheep.
46. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
47. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. A garment made of camlet fabric.
53. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
55. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
56. Characteristic of false pride.
57. The craniometric point that is the most prominent point at the back of the head (at the occipital protuberance).
58. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
61. Flesh of young Atlantic cod weighing up to 2 pounds.
62. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as Prime Minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar el-Sadat of Egypt (1913-1992).
63. A master's degree in business.
64. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
69. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
70. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
75. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
76. An elaborate song for solo voice.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
84. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
85. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
86. Having some resemblance.
88. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
90. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
92. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
93. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
94. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
95. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. Set down according to a plan.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
4. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
5. A resource.
6. Widespread genus or herbs or soft-wooded arborescent shrubs cultivated for their showy flowers.
7. In a correct manner.
8. A dialect of English spoken in the Lowlands of Scotland.
9. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
12. A medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer.
13. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
14. In small tight curls.
15. Make uniform.
25. In bed.
27. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
29. Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980).
31. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
32. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
34. Being in a state of proper balance or equilibrium.
35. Charge falsely or with malicious intent.
39. Make amendments to.
41. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
43. A lack of vitality.
44. Pouch used in the shipment of mail.
45. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
48. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
52. Goods or money obtained illegally.
54. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
59. Moving quickly and lightly.
60. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
65. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
66. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
67. Of or pertaining to or suggestive of a goat (especially in strong odor).
68. The tenth month of the Moslem calendar.
69. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
71. The Holy Roman Emperors or the Emperors of Austria or Germany until 1918.
72. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
73. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
78. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
79. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
80. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
81. A small cake leavened with yeast.
82. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
83. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
87. Fiddler crabs.
91. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.