1. Petty quarrel.
5. Of or relating to or characteristic of Milan or its people.
13. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
17. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
18. The academic world.
19. Slightly open.
20. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
22. A Loloish language.
23. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
24. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
25. A parliamentary democracy on the island of Barbados.
27. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
30. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
32. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
35. A great raja.
41. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
42. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
43. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
45. (Greek mythology) The first woman.
48. Wood of any of various maple trees.
50. Of southern Europe.
51. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
52. The face of a timepiece.
53. Half the width of an em.
55. Any fungus of the genus Discina.
58. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
60. Evasively worded in order to avoid an unqualified statement.
61. A genus of echinoderms of the family Antedonidae.
62. The act of mimicking.
64. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
65. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
66. Not reflecting light.
68. In bed.
69. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
70. King of the Huns.
73. A woman aviator.
76. A public promotion of some product or service.
77. Taking place over public roads.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
79. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
81. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
86. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
89. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
91. A port city in southwestern Iran.
94. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
95. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
96. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
98. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
99. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
100. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
101. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
102. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
103. (Babylonian) The sky god.
104. A state in north central United States.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
3. The sixth month of the civil year.
4. Furnished with or made of wood or timbers.
5. Informal terms for a mother.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
7. Goddess of fortune.
8. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
9. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
10. The square of a body of any size of type.
11. Move as if through a sieve.
12. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
14. A genus of Platalea.
15. Having made preparations.
16. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
21. An informal term for a father.
26. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
28. The skin that covers the top of the head.
29. Type genus of the Majidae.
31. An informal term for a father.
33. A single-reed instrument with a straight tube.
34. Not disposed to cheat or defraud.
36. A large fleet.
37. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
38. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
39. Any plant of the genus Gesneria.
40. Not softened by the addition of padding.
44. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
46. Roman poet remembered for his elegiac verses on love (43 BC - AD 17).
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
49. Sea otters.
54. Of or pertaining to adnexa.
56. An abdominal tumor.
57. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
67. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
71. Having three units or components or elements.
72. 1 species.
74. Leave voluntarily.
75. (of linens or clothes) Smoothed with a hot iron.
80. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
81. Not out.
82. Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote.
83. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
84. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
85. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
87. Characteristic of false pride.
88. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
90. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
97. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.