1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
8. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
12. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
16. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. Being of the age 13 through 19.
18. A very light brown.
19. The sixth month of the civil year.
20. An associate degree in applied science.
21. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
22. (dialect) A short straight stick of wood.
23. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
24. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
28. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
29. A large fleet.
31. Type genus of the Soleidae.
33. Material used to daub walls.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. One species.
41. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
43. (Greek mythology) The Greek god of sleep.
47. Term of address for a man.
48. Characteristic of a mob.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
51. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
53. Of or relating to or involving an area.
55. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
58. A viewer who gazes fixedly (often with hostility).
59. A genus of bee.
61. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
62. Not out.
63. Make reference to.
65. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
67. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
69. Contrary to your interests or welfare.
71. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
72. A medium for oil-paints.
75. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
78. Represented as greater than is true or reasonable.
80. Outermost layer of the pericarp of fruits as the skin of a peach or grape.
84. A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. Annoy constantly.
92. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
93. German naturalist whose speculations that plants and animals are made up of tiny living `infusoria' led to the cell theory (1779-1851).
94. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
96. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
97. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
98. Clean or orderly.
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
2. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
3. A Loloish language.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. Any of several varieties of red-skinned apple.
6. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
7. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
8. Flat tableland with steep edges.
9. A sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease.
10. (computer science) Rules determining the format and transmission of data.
11. (biology) A taxonomic category below a class and above an order.
12. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
13. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
27. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
30. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. Failing to accomplish an intended result.
35. Not conquered.
38. Employed in accomplishing something.
39. (Babylonian) In older pantheon.
40. A wooded plateau in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France.
42. Informal terms for money.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of the former country of Yugoslavia or its people or languages.
45. (informal) The best of its kind n.
46. An extreme state of adversity.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. (Christianity) Saved from the bondage of sin.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
56. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
57. Relating to or characteristic of wooded regions.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
64. Used of a single unit or thing.
66. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
68. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
69. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
70. A genus of the family Droseraceae.
73. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
74. A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory.
76. A distinctive odor that is pleasant.
77. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
79. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
81. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
82. The content of cognition.
83. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
87. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
88. A city in northern India.
90. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.