1. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. South American shrub or small tree having long shining evergreen leaves and panicles of green or yellow flowers.
13. Inquire about.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
18. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Large crested fish-eating diving duck having a slender hooked bill with serrated edges.
22. Make richer.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. Employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words.
26. A small arch built across the interior angle of two walls (usually to support a spire) v 1.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. A city in the European part of Russia.
31. Periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles.
34. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
36. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
38. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
42. Stay clear from.
43. The state of being disregarded or forgotten.
45. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
48. A salt or ester of arsenic acid.
50. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
51. Make children.
54. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
55. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
57. Any oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents.
59. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
60. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
62. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
64. Any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream.
65. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
66. A council convened to discuss ecclesiastical business.
67. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
68. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
69. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
71. Of or relating to punishment.
74. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
78. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
79. An expression forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence but not containing a finite verb.
82. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
85. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
87. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
89. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
90. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
91. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
93. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
95. Being nine more than fifty.
96. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
97. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
98. Not only so, but.
99. Take in solid food.
1. No longer in your possession or control.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. The first light of day.
4. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
5. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
6. Any seed plant yielding balsam.
7. Before noon.
8. Meat from an adult domestic bovine.
9. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
10. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
11. A member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire.
12. The residue that remains when something is burned.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
21. Administer baptism to.
23. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
27. A South American river.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
32. Protective covering consisting, for example, of a layer of boards applied to the studs and joists of a building to strengthen it and serve as a foundation for a weatherproof exterior.
33. Any fish of the order Crossopterygii.
35. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
37. Of or relating to or shaped like a toroid.
39. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
40. Of or relating to cations.
41. Or family Polypodiaceae.
44. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
49. An honorary degree in science.
52. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
53. The habit of being tidy.
56. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
58. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
61. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
63. Red breed of domestic rabbits.
65. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
70. 1 species.
72. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
73. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
74. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
75. A partly sheltered anchorage.
76. Twining perennial North American plants.
77. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
80. In bed.
81. Suggestive of the supernatural.
83. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
84. Immediately following in time or order.
86. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
88. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
92. A state in northwestern North America.
94. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.