1. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
4. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
9. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
13. Having much flesh (especially fat).
16. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
17. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
18. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
22. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
24. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
25. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
27. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
28. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
29. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. German engineer (born in France) who invented the diesel engine (1858-1913).
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
43. Gather, as of as crops.
44. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
46. Being three more than fifty.
48. A state in midwestern United States.
50. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
51. An island northwest of Wales.
52. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
54. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
55. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
57. Muslim name for God.
59. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
60. The small projection of a mammary gland.
62. Small cold-water silvery fish.
63. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
65. (prefix) Outside or outer.
68. In bed.
70. Large hardy shrub with showy and strongly fragrant creamy-white flowers in short terminal racemes.
72. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
75. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
78. A doctor's degree in education.
81. Report or maintain.
83. Mild cream-colored Dutch cheese shaped in balls.
87. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. A disease caused by deficiency of niacin or tryptophan (or by a defect in the metabolic conversion of tryptophan to niacin).
91. (used of arms and legs) Bent outward with the joint away from the body.
94. Black tropical American cuckoo.
95. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
96. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
98. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
99. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
101. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
102. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
103. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
3. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
4. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
5. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
12. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
13. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
14. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
15. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
21. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
28. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. A closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it.
32. An informal term for a father.
34. Insanely irresponsible.
35. Without a brim.
36. In an aerial manner.
37. The sound of laughing.
38. Coins collectively.
39. Of unmixed ancestry.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
45. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
47. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
49. Ragout of game in a rich sauce.
53. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
56. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. Used of paved surfaces having holes or pits.
64. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
66. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
67. Compete for something.
69. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
71. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
74. Having the same or similar characteristics.
76. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
77. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
79. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
80. A person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization.
82. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
84. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
85. Temporary living quarters.
86. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
88. Immediately past.
90. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
92. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
93. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
97. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.