1. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
17. God of love and erotic desire.
18. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A region including the bottom of the sea and the littoral zones.
21. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
25. Transmitting light.
28. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
29. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
31. The face or front of a building.
33. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
34. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
38. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
40. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
43. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
44. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
46. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
49. Located in or toward the back or rear.
50. Injured by bites or stings.
51. Type genus of the Amiidae.
53. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
54. (prefix) Within.
55. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
57. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
59. Informal terms for a mother.
61. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
62. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
63. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
64. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
66. Oil palms.
68. (informal usage) A general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction.
70. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
71. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
72. New Zealand conifer.
74. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
80. A state in midwestern United States.
82. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
85. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
86. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
91. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
93. Late Jurassic carnivorous dinosaur.
95. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
97. The capital and largest city of Fiji (on Viti Levu island).
98. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
99. Either extremity of something that has length.
100. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
101. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
102. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
1. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
2. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
3. The sister of your father or mother.
4. Of or relating to Mithraism or its god.
5. Capital of modern Macedonia.
6. Turn into cheese, of milk.
7. Before noon.
8. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
9. Situated at an apex.
10. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
11. A port city in southwestern Iran.
12. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. Divulge information or secrets.
15. Fallow deer.
22. A town in eastern Texas.
26. 16 ounces.
27. The feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state.
30. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
32. Type and sole genus of the Clethraceae.
35. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
36. An instance of oratory.
37. A river that rises in the Pyrenees and flows northwest to the Bay of Biscay.
39. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
41. The capital and largest city of Kenya.
42. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
45. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
47. Muslim name for God.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
52. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
56. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
58. Inability to walk.
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
65. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
67. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
69. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
73. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
75. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
76. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
77. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
78. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
79. Full of flavor.
81. Lower in esteem.
83. A small hairpiece to cover partial baldness.
84. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa Asia and Australia.
87. Chief port of Yemen.
88. An informal term for a father.
89. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
90. The act of rising upward into the air.
92. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
93. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
94. Being six more than fifty.
96. A state in the eastern United States.