1. A fastener for a door or lid.
5. Large (to 3 feet) blackish yellow-banded South American lizard.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. God of the earth.
16. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
17. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
18. Rounded like an egg.
19. (Babylonian) The sky god.
20. Lacking excess flesh.
21. Recovery or preservation from loss or danger.
23. An obsolete firearm with a long barrel.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
27. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
28. A radioactive transuranic element.
29. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
30. Genus of twining leafless parasitic herbs lacking chlorophyll.
32. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
34. Local anemia in a given body part sometimes resulting from vasoconstriction or thrombosis or embolism.
39. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. Type genus of the Majidae.
41. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
47. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
48. Goat grass.
50. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
52. An attendant who puts pool or billiard balls into a rack.
55. Someone who lends money at excessive rates of interest.
56. Slow to learn or understand.
57. In operation or operational.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
62. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
67. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
68. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
72. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
73. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
75. The condition of being free.
78. The content of cognition.
79. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
80. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
81. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
84. A small cake leavened with yeast.
88. Depleted of strength or energy.
89. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
93. A slight amount or degree of difference.
94. Wash out with a solvent, as in chromatography.
95. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
97. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
98. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
99. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
100. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
4. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
5. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
6. The activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit.
7. (Old Testament) Moses' successor who led the Israelites into the Promised Land.
8. Not trimmed.
9. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
10. The eleventh month of the civil year.
11. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
15. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
22. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
24. The father of your father or mother.
26. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
31. Slanderous defamation.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
36. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
37. Czech composer who combined folk elements with traditional forms (1841-1904).
38. A person afflicted with leprosy.
42. A Loloish language.
43. The twelfth month of the civil year.
44. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
45. A large fleet.
46. Filaments from a cobweb.
49. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
51. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
53. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
54. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
59. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
63. Genus of perennial wildflowers of North American plains and prairies.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
65. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
66. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
69. Regional and archaic.
70. Remove from memory or existence.
71. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
74. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
76. Everything you own.
77. Come into possession of.
81. Type genus of the Bramidae.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
86. Marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction.
87. The emotion of hate.
88. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
90. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
91. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
92. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
96. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.