1. Immediately past.
5. Tropical or subtropical evergreen shrubs or small trees.
13. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
17. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
18. Absence of one of both testes.
19. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
20. A primeval personification of air and breath.
21. A white or colorless mineral (BaSO4).
22. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
26. A person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
32. A disorderly crowd of people.
33. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
35. A foreboding about what is about to happen.
38. A town in southwestern Idaho.
42. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
43. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
45. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
47. A member of the nomadic Ugrian people living in northwestern Siberia (east of the Ural mountains).
51. The airforce of Great Britain.
52. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
54. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
56. A town in north central Oklahoma.
60. Having equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles having opposite signs and separated by a small distance.
62. Very light colored.
63. Italian Benedictine monk who was archbishop of Canterbury from 1093 to 1109.
65. Speak in a nasal voice.
66. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
67. The capital of Mali.
68. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
69. Half the width of an em.
70. North American water snakes.
73. Enthusiastic approval.
74. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
75. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
76. A salt of any halogen acid.
80. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
82. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
86. (New Testament) Disciple of Jesus.
90. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
92. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
93. (grammar) An expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence.
94. A tight-fitting headdress.
96. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
98. (dialect) A short straight stick of wood.
99. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
100. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
101. Suggestive of the supernatural.
102. A long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. The highest level or degree attainable.
3. The fifth month of the civil year.
4. Any of 24 major or minor diatonic scales that provide the tonal framework for a piece of music.
5. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
6. Type genus of the Anatidae.
7. Forming a continuous series of pores.
8. Antacid (trade name Prilosec) that suppresses acid secretion in the stomach.
9. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
10. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
11. Being one more than one.
12. An outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs.
13. A member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in Alabama.
14. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
15. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
16. Able to act at will.
23. Any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears.
27. Causing fear or dread or terror.
29. A person forced to flee from home or country.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. A salt or ester of arsenic acid.
36. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
37. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
39. A solid mass of blastomeres that forms when the zygote splits.
40. Type genus of the Plataleidae.
41. (physiology) Of nerves and nerve impulses.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. Put in the mind of someone.
48. One who works strenuously.
49. A bottomless gulf or pit.
50. A soft whitish calcite.
53. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
55. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
57. Extremely evil or cruel.
58. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
59. The limits within which something can be effective.
61. A person to whom money is paid.
64. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
71. A light touch or stroke.
72. The virus that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).
74. 100 likuta equal 1 zaire.
77. Having the same or similar characteristics.
78. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
79. Of uncertain outcome.
81. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
82. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
83. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
84. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
85. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
87. A kiln for drying hops.
88. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
89. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
91. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
95. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
97. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.