1. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
9. At any time.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
18. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
19. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
20. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
21. An industrial city in southern China.
23. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
25. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
27. French dramatist (born in Romania) who was a leading exponent of the theater of the absurd (1912-1994).
29. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
30. A river in the east central United States.
32. A Russian river.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
35. A transuranic element.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. By bad luck.
46. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. A sign of something about to happen.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
53. Informal abbreviation of `gentleman'.
54. A person holding a fief.
55. Of or relating to the songbirds n.
57. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
58. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
63. A father or mother.
64. Marked by skill in deception.
65. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
67. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
68. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
70. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
71. A native American tent.
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
85. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
89. Having a dusty purplish pink color.
90. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
91. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
92. A person who designs and writes and tests computer programs.
93. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
95. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
97. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
98. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
99. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
100. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
101. On or toward the lee.
1. Walk clumsily.
2. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
3. A repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone v 1.
4. The capital of Bahrain.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. The brightest star in the sky.
7. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
8. Threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments.
9. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
10. A state in the eastern United States.
11. A Spanish river.
12. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
13. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
22. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
24. A formal written defense of something you believe in strongly.
26. An industrial region in the Ukraine.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
36. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
37. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
38. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
39. Containing ten or ten parts.
40. Two words that express opposing concepts.
42. Align anew or better.
43. The state of being absent.
45. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
47. Being ten more than eighty.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
56. Any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as.
59. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
60. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
62. Used especially of front teeth having artificial crowns.
66. Control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft.
67. The brightest star in the sky.
69. 1 species.
70. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
72. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
74. A geographical region of northeastern South America including Guyana and Surinam.
75. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
76. Of or at or relating to an anode.
78. The sound made by a horse.
79. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
80. A river in southeastern France.
81. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
83. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
84. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
86. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
87. One million periods per second.
88. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
96. A colorless and odorless inert gas.