1. God of the earth.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. The emotion of hate.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
18. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
19. A city in northwestern Syria.
20. Growing in two parts or in pairs.
22. A special loved one.
24. World's longest river (4187 miles).
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
28. Twist or braid together, interlace.
30. A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities.
32. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. A state in midwestern United States.
35. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
39. An informal term for a father.
42. A woman who is the custodian of children.
44. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
45. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
47. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
48. Type genus of the Anatidae.
49. Characterized by the interdependence of living organisms in an environment.
52. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
53. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
58. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
60. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
62. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
63. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
65. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
66. Located in or toward the back or rear.
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
70. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
72. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
74. Made of fir or pine.
77. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
83. United States writer and social critic (1817-1862).
87. English essayist (1775-1834).
88. (of pitches) Made with the arm moving parallel to the ground.
91. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
92. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
93. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
95. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
96. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
97. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
98. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
99. (prefix) Within.
100. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. Any plant of the genus Erica.
3. A decree that prohibits something.
4. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
5. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
6. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
8. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
9. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
10. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
11. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
12. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
13. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
14. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
15. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
21. A state in south central United States.
23. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
29. A resource.
31. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
33. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
36. Highly excited.
37. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
38. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
40. The event of dying or departure from life.
41. A person with a strong desire for something.
43. The brightest star in Scorpius.
46. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
50. Situated at or extending to the side.
51. Cause to lose one's nerve.
54. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
56. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
57. To say or state again.
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
61. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
64. A public promotion of some product or service.
67. Refresh one's memory.
68. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
69. 1 species.
70. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
71. Butter creamed with parsley and tarragon and beef extract.
73. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
78. Wood of a larch tree.
79. A structure supporting or containing something.
80. Having winglike extensions.
81. Punished by the imposition of a penalty.
82. (usually followed by `to') Determined by tragic fate.
84. Engage or hire for work.
85. The probability of a specified outcome.
86. Being ten more than one hundred.
89. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
90. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
91. A flexible container with a single opening.
94. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.